· Trump said Mexico was sending illegal immigrants to the U.S., not just that illegal immigrants were entering the States. He alluded to the Mexican government sending us those “Bad Hombres,” when he said, “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best…they’re sending people that have lots of problems…they’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume are good people.”
· Trump also said he would build a wall between Mexico and the U.S. This is eerily similar to what happened in Berlin during the Cold War. The United States once sought to tear down a wall, and now people are clamoring to build one.
· Trump critiqued a Judge’s ability to be unbiased because of his Mexican heritage. That’s a textbook definition of Racism, and Xenophobia.
· Trump bragged—unknowingly recorded—about grabbing pussy without permission. This is Sexual Assault—and multiple women have come out, confirming he has indeed sexually assaulted women. The revealing of this video was enough to fire Billy Bush, the other speaker in the tape, but not enough stop Trump from getting the Presidency.
· Trump has countless other sexist thoughts and actions documented on the web. Including calling breastfeeding “disgusting,” and blaming sexual assault on cohabitation in the military.
· He repeatedly held Secretary Clinton to a double standard during the debate, increasingly interrupt her, said she didn’t have the presidential look, and called her nasty—a term used in sexist language—the political version of saying she’s a bitch.
· Trump also attacked Gold Star parents who are Muslim. After Mr. Khizr Khan at the Democratic National Convention asked if Trump had ever read the constitution, Trump lashed back, taking an opportunity to blame Mrs. Ghazala Khan’s silence on their beliefs. “If you look at his wife,” our now-to-be President Trump said, “she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say. You tell me.”
· Trump’s company was also sued by the Department of Justice twice for not renting to black people.